Welcome to the Greater Elgin Chamber of Commerce:
We are committed to promoting the civic, educational, historical, cultural and general interest of the City of Elgin and surrounding area, to enhance the quality of life for all citizens within the community.
To create an environment that encourages economic growth and enrichment of the City of Elgin and surrounding area by coordinating the efforts of its membership through action committees; to present Elgin as a benchmark community and model of excellence, exploring every means possible to achieve its goals while maintaining its unique historical heritage.
To fulfill our mission and vision we value: Quality, Unity, Empowerment, Service and Teamwork.
Chamber Member Benefits
The Elgin Chamber of Commerce is committed to promoting and serving our business members.
Member benefits include but are not limited to:
- Listing in our Visitor’s Guide/Membership Directory/Website
- Monthly luncheons for networking opportunities. (First Thursday of the Month) updates on chamber businesses and informative programs
- Referrals to customers calling, e-mailing, writing the Chamber for business information
- Brochure/Flyer Display at the Chamber office for promoting business members
- Opportunities to distribute your Business information for local Block Parties
- Weekly e-mail updates on Chamber news and upcoming events
- Business Expo – Chamber sponsored Trade Show to promote Business members
- Business After Hours – quarterly event providing networking and socializing for members
- Opportunities to get involved in the Community through involvement in committees sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce; Membership, Tourism, Special Events, Education and Community Development.
Click on the link below to display and print the current membership application. The document is in Adobe Acrobat® format. If you have the Adobe Acrobat reader, the document can be downloaded or viewed in your browser.
2015 Officers and Directors
|Beth Walterscheidt Chairman||Evergreen Farms|
|Barbara Holingsworth , Chairman-Elect||Prosperity Bank|
|Dusty Kaldecek, Vice-Chairman||First National Bank|
|Ed Rivers, Treasurer||Independence Title Company|
|Bryan Bracewell Past Chairman||Southside Market|
|Kerry Lacy||City of Elgin|
|Jodi Duron||Elgin ISD|
|Eileen Niswander||Yegua Creek Farms|
|Ron Jay||Ron Jay Painting|
|Betsy Erwin||Austin Community College|
|Rebecca Altmiller||Frontier Bank of Texas|
|Phillip Thomas||Journey Church|
|Bubba Snowden||Bastrop County Commissioner|
|Carl Herring||Elgin Family Dental|
|Dan Kleiner||Elgin Courier|
|Bob Haisler||Elgin High School|
|Rob Gonzalez||Rush Chevrolet|
|Barbara Hollingsworth||Prosperity Bank|
|Stacey Gruetzner||Acme Brick|
Elgin Chamber of Commerce Contact Information:
P.O. Box 408 , Elgin TX 78621 (Physical address: 114 Central Avenue)
Phone 512-285-4515 Fax 512-281-3393
Contact Name: Gena Carter, President