Chamber Member Benefits
The Elgin Chamber of Commerce is committed to promoting and serving our business members.
Member benefits include but are not limited to:
- Listing in our Visitor’s Guide/Membership Directory/Website
- Monthly luncheons for networking opportunities. (First Thursday of the Month) updates on chamber businesses and informative programs
- Referrals to customers calling, e-mailing, writing the Chamber for business information
- Brochure/Flyer Display at the Chamber office for promoting business members
- Opportunities to distribute your business information
- Bi-Monthly e-mail updates on Chamber news and upcoming events
- Business Expo – Chamber sponsored Trade Show to promote Business members
- Business After Hours – quarterly event providing networking and socializing for members
- Opportunities to get involved in the Community through involvement in committees sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce; Membership, Tourism, Special Events, Education and Community Development.
- Ability to promote your business in the Annual Teacher Welcome Bags event and in Relocation bags
The Elgin Chamber has a a sponsorship for you, and if not currently listed below we will work with you to custom create one that will reach your target audience. Contact the Chamber for more information.
Current Sponsorships Available:
- eNewsletter Sponsor
- Western Days Sponsor
- Annual Banquet Sponsor
- Membership Levels Sponsor
- E.A.T. Luncheon Sponsor
Gain access to discounts and perks through your membership with the Elgin Chamber of Commerce!
We are always looking for ways to improve your membership experience and we will continue to add benefits whenever we can.
SAVE UP TO 25%! Use the leading email marketing service to connect with your customers and take advantage of a special member benefit. The Chamber has partnered with Constant Contact®, the leading email marketing service for small businesses, to bring you a great way to stay in touch with your most important audience - your customers. With Constant Contact, email marketing is easy, affordable, and effective. There are three great ways to build your business: Emails, surveys & event marketing. There's no better time to try email marketing.
The Elgin community is very fortunate to have an active, community driven newspaper like our Chamber member, the Elgin Courier. We are proud to partner with them as they offer discounted advertising rates to all our active Chamber members.