About the Chamber
Welcome to the Elgin Chamber of Commerce:
We are committed to promoting the civic, educational, historical, cultural and general interest of the City of Elgin and surrounding area, to enhance the quality of life for all citizens within the community.
To create an environment that encourages economic growth and enrichment of the City of Elgin and surrounding area by coordinating the efforts of its membership through action committees; to present Elgin as a benchmark community and model of excellence, exploring every means possible to achieve its goals while maintaining its unique historical heritage.
To fulfill our mission and vision we value: Quality, Unity, Empowerment, Service and Teamwork.
Chamber Member Benefits
The Elgin Chamber of Commerce is committed to promoting and serving our business members.
Member benefits include but are not limited to:
- Listing in our Visitor’s Guide/Membership Directory/Website
- Monthly luncheons for networking opportunities. (First Thursday of the Month) updates on chamber businesses and informative programs
- Referrals to customers calling, e-mailing, writing the Chamber for business information
- Brochure/Flyer Display at the Chamber office for promoting business members
- Opportunities to distribute your Business information for local Block Parties
- Weekly e-mail updates on Chamber news and upcoming events
- Business Expo – Chamber sponsored Trade Show to promote Business members
- Business After Hours – quarterly event providing networking and socializing for members
- Opportunities to get involved in the Community through involvement in committees sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce; Membership, Tourism, Special Events, Education and Community Development.
Click on the link below to display and print the current membership application. The document is in Adobe Acrobat® format. If you have the Adobe Acrobat reader, the document can be downloaded or viewed in your browser.
2020 Officers and Directors
|Tim Schultz, Chairman||Bluebonnet Electric Cooperative|
|Lexy Graham Gonzales, Chairman-Elect||Rainey Real Estate|
|Ed Rivers , Vice-Chairman||Independence Title|
|Beth Walterscheidt,Treasurer||Evergreen Farms|
|Brad Carter, Past Chairman||State Farm Insurance|
|Thomas Mattis||City of Elgin|
|Jodi Duron||Elgin ISD|
|Owen Rock||Elgin Economic Development Corporation|
|Donna Snowden||Bastrop County Commissioner|
|Chris Cannon||Cannon Insurance Services|
|Rebekah Altmiller||Frontier Bank of Texas|
|Jim Beaver||Elgin Courier|
|Eileen Niswander||Yegua Creek Farms|
|Barbara Hollingsworth||Bancorp South|
|Dusty Kadlecek||First National Bank|
|Ron Jay||Ron Jay Painting|
|Candace Elliott||Edward Jones|
|April Burson||Southside Market & BBQ|
|Ashley Smith||The Clever Tiger|
|Ericka Greenfield||SC Proservices LLC|
The DT78621AdSpecs FEB2019.pdf -- 1.19MB
The Downtown 78621 Magazine is distributed via mail to approximately 13,500 households in the greater Elgin and surrounding areas.
For advertising information, please contact The Elgin Chamber at 512-285-4515.
Elgin Chamber of Commerce Contact Information
P.O. Box 408 , Elgin TX 78621 (Physical address: 114 Central Avenue)
Phone 512-285-4515 Fax 512-281-3393
Contact Name: Gena Carter, President